Because that’s what we do at Keystone. Do it right from the start, do it right at every step, do it right all the way to the finish. People count on us to do it right, and we count on you.
You’ll be joining a leader. As one of Alberta’s busiest Excavation companies, Keystone is known for safety excellence, environmental responsibility and providing high quality service to clients.
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- Proven skill and experience
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test
- Driver’s abstract
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Team Spirit
Here’s what we deliver for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time Positions with WINTER work
- An excellent benefit package
- Complete corporate and safety orientation and training
- Club Dirt (Social Club)
- Training and opportunity for advancements
If you’re motivated by a busy and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a top excavator helping our partners and our communities grow and prosper, we want to hear from you.