Along with all our other excavation skills, we bring two vital talents to your infrastructure project. The first is our ability to work with hundreds of trades on massive projects. We see the big picture, so we ensure our role in the project sets up all trades for success, by doing our job right, and on time.
The other invaluable skill on infrastructure projects is our ability to work with short timelines. Our experienced crews and large fleet means we can respond quickly and efficiently to keep on or ahead of schedule.
Large Infrastructure Projects
- Cal Alta Water Treatment Plant (2013)
- Transalta Generation Partnership – Horseshoe Road Repairs (2013)
- 114 Ave & Stoney Trail MSE Wall (2012)
- Glenmore Interchange – Stony Trail (2012)
- Mackenzie Lake Blvd & 22X MSE Retain Walls (2012)
- 52 St Widening (2010)
- West LRT Substations – 26th St & Sirocco (2010)
Contact us for a free estimate!